Swim Spa Help & Tutorials
How To Get Your Swim Spa Ready For Use
Step 1: Fill Your Hot Tub
Congratulations on buying your swim spa! Here’s how to fill it up with water.
- Remove your bracket and take your filter out.
- If your swim spa has a bleeder valve, open that up to make sure there’s no air bubbles trapped.
- Make sure all of the jets are set to the open position.
- We recommend buying a pre-filter to attach to your garden hose.
- Wait for the swim spa to fill up!
Step 2: How to Do Initial Chemical Treatment
Starter chemicals are extremely important for your hot tub startup! Refer to your cheat sheet, and check out the box of starter chemicals Epic provided with your purchase.
Step 3: How to Perform Water Adjustments & Maintenance
There are many different options for keeping your water clean and comfortable so you can use your swim spa year round. In this video we go over a few of the many options you have and what they do to for your water.
We Provide Swim Spa Maintenance, Repair, and Water Testing
Need more help?
Contact us or give us a call at 919-444-8500!